Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Number of Articles of Conceptual Articles 20-25 pages, Research Articles 35 - 40 pages (not including bibliography);
- The submission file is Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Use single space, Font Times New Roman 12, and the loading of tables and graphs should be accompanied by source and numbering;
- Footnote excerpt technique (footnotes) using a customized Turabian Style format.
- Authors are strongly advised to use a reference application such as Mendeley to uniform citation format
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Copyright @2017. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/) which permits unrestricted non-commercial used, distribution and reproduction in any medium
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.