Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The manuscript can be written both in Indonesian, English, or Arabic with the standard language. The length manuscript between 5000 to 8000 words.
- The submission file is Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Use single space, Font Constantia 12, and the loading of tables and graphs should be accompanied by source and numbering;
- The writing format citation that used in Risâlah, Jurnal Pendidikan dan Studi Islam follows the format applied by Chicago Manual Citation Style: 16th Ed (full note).
- The literature reviews should use a reference application management such as Mendeley or Zotero
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 (CC-BY 4.0)
Based on a work at https://jurnal.faiunwir.ac.id/index.php/Jurnal_Risalah/index
This work is licensed under
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.