Risâlah, Jurnal Pendidikan dan Studi Islam, journal of the Faculty of Islamic Studies Wiralodra Universyty Indramayu Indonesia, is published four times in a year (march, June, October, and December), peer-reviewed journal, and specializes in Islamic Education and Islamic studies research and issue. The aim is to provide readers with a better understanding of Islamic education and present developments through the publication of articles and research reports.
The Manuscript General Guidelines
The manuscript text general guidelines are as follows:
- The article has never been published and is the result of research
- Recommended to write the article using Mendeley Software as its reference management
- The manuscript does not contain any plagiarism element. The editorial board will directly reject the text that indicates plagiarism.
- The submission and the publication processes are free, without any additional fees.
- The manuscript that has been written under the guidelines of Risâlah, Jurnal Pendidikan dan Studi Islam (in MS Word format, use this article template) must be submitted through Online Submission System using Open Journal System (OJS) on the Risâlah, Jurnal Pendidikan dan Studi Islam e-journal portal (https://jurnal.faiunwir.ac.id/index.php/Jurnal_Risalah) choose only one procedure. Then, register as one of the author or reviewer in the “Register” bottom.
- the article is written within 5.000 to 8.000 words by appling the Chicago Manual of Style 17th Edition (full note)
- The manuscript article writing guidelines and template can be downloaded. The template and the guidelines of the article writing are available in MS Word (.doc) format.
- The authentic research manuscript should contain several aspects of a scientific article as follows: (subtitles as the order), which are: (a) the title of the article, (b) the author’s name (no academic title), (c) the author’s affiliation, (d) the author’s email (e) the abstract and the keywords, (f) the introduction, (g) the research method (h), the research findings and discussion (i), the conclusion (j), the references.
- The study result manuscript should contain as follows: (subtitles as the order), which are: (a) the title of the article, (b) the author’s name (no academic title), (c) the author’s affiliation, (d) the author’s email (e) the abstract and the keywords, (f) the introduction, (g) subtitles (as required) (h), the conclusion (i), the references.
- The writen article can use Indonesian language, English language, and Arabic language using the standar of academic writing.
- the article submitted would be categorized into accepted, revised, and rejected.
The Guidelines for the Manuscript Body Text
1. Title should be clear, short and concise that depicts the main concern of the article.
2. Title should contain the main variable or focus of the research.
3. Title should be typed in bold and capital letter.
Name of the author/s
1. The author/s name should be typed below the title of the article without academic title
2. The author/s address (affiliation) should be typed below the name of the author/s
3. The author/s email address should be typed below the author/s address
4. If the author is more than one writer, it should be used a connecting word “and” not a symbol “&”
- Abstract is the summary of article that consists of background of the study, data collecting technique, data analysis method technique, research findings.
- Abstract should be written in one paragraph, single space and in italic
- Abstract should be in 150 words minimum and 200 words maximum
- The word “abstract” should be typed in bold, capital letter and italic
Key words should be typed in italic between 3-7 words or phrase.
consists of background statement, early research (previous research), Issues, gaps, and research focus.
Literature Review (optional)
theoretical framework and literature review, and hypothesis will be used to discuss the research.
Method of Research
consist of the technique of data collecting and data analysis, time and place of the research if the article based on the field research.
Research Finding and Discussions
consists of the research findings, including description of the collected data, analysis of the data, and interpretation of the data using the relevant theory
is not merely a summary of the main topics covered or a re-statement of your research problem but a synthesis of key points and, if applicable, where you recommend new areas for future research.
is All the references that used in the article must be listed in this part. In this part, all the used references must be taken from primary sources (scientific journals and the least number is 80% from all the references) that published in the last ten years. Each article should has at least ten references.
References (Subhead 1: Constantia, Size 11, Capitalize Each Word, Bold)
References should relate only to the material you cited within your article (this is not a bibliography). References should be in Chicago Manual of Style 16th Edition and listed in alphabetical order.
The Guidelines for the Citations and References
Author may cite several articles from Risâlah, Jurnal Pendidikan dan Studi Islam. All the served data or quotes in the article taken from the other author articles should attach the reference sources. The references should use a reference application management such as Mendeley or Zotero. The writing format that used in Risâlah, Jurnal Pendidikan dan Studi Islam follows the format applied by Chicago Manual Citation Style: 16th Ed (full note).